Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Download Youtube Videos with EMBED DISABLED

You log on to the most famous  site YOUTUBE to download the most awaited and anticipated video song of your favourite pop star only  to find the EMBED disabled and you switch off in disgust and disappointment.

If you are that kind of a guy, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

Well most of you would be using some plugins of Fiefox to do the job too.But here is how you can do it manually.

All you need to do is to understand the relation between the URL that you have and the EMBED code that you are seeking. 

eg: The URL of a specific  video looks like this  :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hLXeLYLu0A

There are two variables inside an EMBED code "value" and "src" whose values are equal and  based on the URL.The rest of the code is same for all videos.

They can be Obtained by making some variations to the URL at your hand. Delete the "watch?" and put a "/" in place of "=" and enter these in the end "&hl=en&fs=1". So that the URL now looks like "http://www.youtube.com/v/9hLXeLYLu0A&hl=en&fs=1". This can be used as the valus for "src" and "value" variables inside an EMBED code. All you have to do is this:

1. Copy the embed code of any video with good clarity.

2.Modify the "value" and "src" variables inside it to the value that we have formed.

3.You now have at hand  the EMBED code that you need to download any video. You can now use a YOU Tube downloader to download that video from YouTube.

Have a happy Time 



17 comments:

  1. Sorry but this is not working...
    I hope that you'll find another solution and share...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry forgot to add the link that I tried this on... Please look here http://xodeus.dk/dirty-dancing-den-rigtige-slutning/ the last video

    ReplyDelete
  3. That doesn't even work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tried this and the movie was huge! but then it would not play.
    :(
    been trying to download an embedded video ALLLL day x_x

    ReplyDelete
  5. doesn't work at all ... its been mre than 5hrs i've been sitting infront of ma system with no results!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. and mine still comes up with the same embedded disabled message

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you have Embed disabled you cannot even see the Embedded code, So how can we change the code??

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am talking about extracting embed from any other video for which embed is not disabled. then we take the url of the video which we want to download and then generate the EMBED using it.....as I mentioned above

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really worked. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello arun..am sangathya from mysore...
    i tried to download this video from you tube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Fq_XE4f3g
    i made all the changes which you have given and tried to download using you tube downloader...but am not able to download..u have any alternate solutions?

    ReplyDelete
  11. buddy any other suggetions coz i'm un able to understand this language things

    ReplyDelete
  12. How to downlaod
    Embedding disabled by request[you tube]
    in you tube
    tangaturahmed@gmail.com
    Pls tell me how can i download this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfCjpSL79jg

    ReplyDelete
  13. To download videos from Youtube for free, I regularly use Youdownloader.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent diary! I actually love how it is simple on my eyes and likewise the assemblage are good typed. I am wondering how I might be informed whenever a brand-new record has been made. I have signed to your rss feed which must do the trick! TX again! online youtube video downloader

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to show some appreciation to the writer for bailing me out of this particular difficulty. As a result of looking out throughout the the web and finding basics which were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was done. Being alive without the approaches to the issues you’ve resolved as a result of your main guide is a serious case, as well as the kind which could have adversely damaged my entire career if I hadn’t encountered your web page. Your primary mastery and kindness in dealing with a lot of things was invaluable. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not encountered such a point like this. I can at this time relish my future. Thanks a lot very much for this impressive and result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to refer your site to any person who should receive recommendations on this issue. online youtube video downloader

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was very well authored and easy to get the picture. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not good. I also found your posts very interesting. youtube video downloader

    ReplyDelete